Girl Scout group wants a speaker to share their experience about the Peace Corps

  • Burkholder, Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005

      Hello,

      I was contacted recently by a Girl Scout troop leader who is working on a People and the Earth patch.  There are about 12 girls in both 4th and 5th grades who are active an interested in learning more about the Peace Corps.   They generally meet on Tuesdays from about 6:30-8:00ish, but are flexible with the meeting days when they have a special guest.  If you are interested in talking about the Peace Corps and have time please contact her:

      Teresa Weaver

      tmweaver@...

      817-847-9293

      Megan Burkholder

      207 S. Houston St., Room 527

      Dallas, TX 75202

      Regional Recruiter

      Romania 2000-2002

      Phone: 214-253-5417 or 1800-424-8580, option 1, X-5417

      Fax: 214-253-5401

      www.peacecorps.gov