Reminder: Wine Tasting on Saturday, April 2 at 3 PM

  • hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 11:50 AM
      Special Event: Wine Tasting on Saturday, April 2 at 3 PM

      (I was expecting the automated reminder to be generated but I guess it didn't.)
      Join your RPCV friends for an enjoyable afternoon of wine tasting. The San Matino winery is a lovely place. If the weather cooperates, we’ll meet on the patio, which is excellent for talking and just enjoying life. If the weather is still chilly, we’ll be in front of the big fireplace in the main tasting room.
      There are three flights of wine to sample:
        • Flight 1 of two whites and two red wines of 1 1/2 oz each were $3.
        • Flight 2 of four red wines of 1 1/2 oz each was $4.
        • Flight 3 of two premiums (about $30 per bottle) was $3.
      It is located at 12512 Hwy. 205, Rockwall TX 75087, which about 2 miles south of Hwy. 78 or about 7 miles north of I-30.
      For more information, go to the winery’s web site at:
      http://sanmartinowinery.com/ or call Ed or Maria Hromatka at 972-722-5254 (home) or 214-564-7201 (cell).