Reminder - Wine Tasting at San Martino Winery

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2005

      Wine Tasting at San Martino Winery

      Date: Saturday, April 2, 2005
      Time: 3:00PM - 5:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      Just like in Sideways, join us for a real wine tasting at San
      Martino Winery, 12512 Hwy 205, Rockwall (about 6 miles north of
      I-30). Call Ed at 214-564-7201 for details.
    • Rob Solarion
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2005
        Greetings To All! I am planning to drive to Dallas to do some
        shopping and have lunch before returning home Saturday afternoon,
        stopping in Rockwall for the wine-tasting event. I am going to have
        lunch at the Sevan Mediterranean Restaurant at 2221 Greenville
        Avenue, probably across from Whole Foods between Belmont and
        Richmond. There is a cluster of Mediterranean restaurants there. I
        have eaten there a couple of times at two different ones. They have
        a large sidewalk patio cafe, where I plan to sit, weather permitting.
        Anyone who is going to the wine-tasting is welcome to join me for
        lunch at Sevan.

        Here are some details from the Dallas News. Sevan delivers Middle
        Eastern staples with some Armenian twists. Pistachio chicken crusts
        tender breast meat with the savory nut and stuffs it with feta cheese
        and tomato sauce [sic]. Spanakopita, the spinach-and-feta-cheese pie
        baked in a flaky phyllo crust, gets a tasty finish with tomato sauce.
        Family run. Service is stretched and sometimes slow, but very
        pleasant. Entrees $6.95 to $16.95.

        Hope to see some of you there! Let me know. Regards, Roberto

        Rob Solarion
        Northeast Texas

        Crossover Dreamtime Is Coming Again! Where Will You Be?

        PLANET X NIBIRU : SLOW-MOTION DOOMSDAY

        http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/cosmictree.html
        http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745

        "Now hear from me what thou must do when the time draws nigh. I
        therefore inform thee what is for thy greatest good. The time for
        the Purification of the Worlds has now arrived. The period dreadful
        for the Universe, both moving and fixed, has come."
        The Hindu Mahabharata

        "The future is behind us. The past is what's ahead."
        The Serpent Princess, NIGHTFALL

        "And they do not know the future mystery, or understand ancient matters.
        And they do not know what is going to happen to them.
        And they will not save their souls from the future mystery."
        The Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophecy Of The Essenes
        .
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 11:02 AM

          Wine Tasting at San Martino Winery