Nomoiinations for National Board of NPCA Open

  • hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      All nine elected Board positions are now open for nomination until April 15. We encourage all affiliate groups to nominate candidates. The membership recently approved changes to the NPCA By-laws which reduced the size of the Board. The new regions, which were approved by the Board, take effect with these nominations and the new Board takes effect on July 29 at the summer Board meeting.

      Board members must be members of NPCA and thus returned PC volunteers or former staff. Nominations for regional openings are made by our 150 plus affiliate groups or by petition of 10 members in a region. The length of terms is from 1-3 years as we phase in the 9 elected representatives. The actual length of terms by region is being finalized and will be known in early March. Voting will take place in May, and results will be announced June 30.

      For nomination forms and more details, please visit http://www.rpcv.org/elections or contact mailto:operations@.... This elections page on the NPCA website will be regularly updated, so stay tuned!