Spring Break Trip to Rio Bravo Mexico Is in Doubt -- Respond if Interested,

  • hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 7:00 PM
      Jamie Cistoldi Lee <jblee@...> of the Heart of Texas Returned Peace Corps group has sent the message below asking that you respond ASAP if you want to do volunteer work with "Los Amigos De Las Escuelas" in Rio Bravo, Mexico during spring break from March 17 through March 20.
      Ed Hromatka

      Hi Ya'll...

      If you are planning on attending this year's March trip to Rio Bravo, we would like to you RSVP ASAP!

      Due to extremely low volunteer numbers at this time, we are considering canceling the March trip. If you are planning on attending, but just have not signed up yet, please email me or use the webform www.reptime.com/amigos .
      Any questions? Feel free to call Jamie or Andy (512) 228-3948

      Abrazos,Jamie