Introduction -- I'm Coming to Dallas

  • Paul Dewey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2005
      Dear Fellow RPCVs:

      My name is Paul Dewey and I am an RPCV Mongolia 92-94. I served as the
      President of the Iowa Peace Corps Association before moving to Washington,
      DC to attend graduate school and work at the National Peace Corps
      Association. I plan to move to Dallas Texas to be with my 2-year old
      daughter who will be relocating there in May.

      Since I have never been to Dallas, and because I know almost nobody there,
      I have started networking. I am visiting Dallas February 19-22 to begin
      house and job searching. While there, I will be meeting with Roger Chapin
      and Sharon Sugarek who have been kind enough to assist me as I begin the
      transition.

      I have attached my resume and would appreciate any contacts you may have
      that you think would be helpful. While most of my work experience is in the
      non-profit arena, I feel that many of my skills and much of my background
      could also be applied to the private sector as well.

      I really look forward to connecting with the Dallas RPCV group and
      appreciate your consideration. Please e-mail me with any thoughts you have
      and feel free to pass along my resume to any contacts who you think are
      appropriate.

      Cheers,

      Paul