Reminder - NTPCA Annual Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005

      NTPCA Annual Meeting

      Date: Saturday, February 5, 2005
      Time: 4:00PM - 8:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      The NTPCA annual meeting will be held at the home of Roger
      Chapin on February 5, 2004 at 4:00 p.m. If you are interested
      in becoming more active in theorganization, please let us know
      of your interest and what role you would liketo play. Please
      bring a dish to pass. Soft drinks will be provided. If you want
      something stronger to drink BYOB.Info: Roger Chapin
      972-234-2190. The annual meeting will be held at 613 Harvest
      Glen Dr., Richardson, just north of the Richland Community
      College. Depending on the direction people come from, exit I-635
      3 miles east of US 75 on Abrams. Drive about 1 mile north, turn
      right on Walnut St., go about 0.3 mi and turn left on Richland
      Park 0.25 mi then turn right on Harvest Glen 0.30 mi. For those
      coming from the north
      on US 75, exit right (east) on Spring Valley which turns into
      Centennial 1.50 mi, turn right (south) on Abrams. Go past the
      stop light and turn left on Park Bend. Go to the second
      intersection and turn right on Lois. Go a short distance until
      you reach Harvest Glen and turn left.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005

        NTPCA Annual Meeting