hey there guys

  • Edmund Brumaghin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      hey i was thinking about joining the peace corps to help out
      survivors in the tsunami accident. Can anyone give me the non-
      reqruitment officer scoop on what its really like. I'm anti-
      nationalist, will that affect my chances in anyway? If i speak
      spanish semi-fluently will i have more of a chance to choose where
      i'm to be stationed? Is that backdoor draft applicable in a situation
      such as this? if someone could help me out, id really appreciate it.