Reminder - Internatonal Fund Raising Dinner

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004

      Internatonal Fund Raising Dinner

      Date: Saturday, October 23, 2004
      Time: 6:00PM - 10:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      The Taste of Africa Dinner
      Saturday evening, Oct. 23th 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
      This fall�s International Dinner will be at the home of
      Garrett Sauv�, 6909 Winchester Place, Fort Worth, TX 76133.
      Come for drinks/happy hour at 6:00 pm; dinner will be served at
      7:00 pm. It is an evening to sample the African food and raise
      money for Peace Corps Partnership and our projects. BYOB. This
      is our 7th year for our local group to host an International
      Dinner. Those of you who have attended in the past know there is
      always plenty of food and these dinners are a lot of
      fun. Tickets are $15.00 per person in advance or $25.00 at the
      door. Reserved tickets can be paid for at the door the night of
      the dinner.
      Directions from Dallas: Take I-20 West to the Hulen Street (exit
      433), about 5 miles past I-35W. Turn left onto Hulen and drive
      approximately 2.5 miles south to Altamesa Boulevard. Continue
      past Altamesa one block to Cinnamon Hill Drive; you�ll pass
      a small apartment complex before getting to Cinnamon Hill. Turn
      right onto
      Cinnamon Hill and drive two blocks to the end of the street and
      right onto Winchester Place. Garrett�s house is the second
      one the right.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004

        Internatonal Fund Raising Dinner