Experience with business programs

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      I have been contacted by a woman who has been nominated to serve in a
      French speaking African country to serve as a business developer. She
      seeks to contact anyone in our group that might have experience in
      this area that might be able to advise her. If you have done anything
      like this anywhere, not just in Africa, would you please contact me
      and I will put you in contact with her.

      Roger Chapin
      972-234-2190
      chapinr@...