Reminder - Staging reception for Mexican bound trai...

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2004

      Staging reception for Mexican bound trainees

      Date: Friday, October 1, 2004
      Time: 8:00PM - 10:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Last summer our newsletter reported on an agreement had been
      reached with
      Mexico and the Peace Corps to explore developing a program for
      volunteers
      in Mexico. The staging for the first Trainees to serve in Mexico
      will be held in
      the Dallas in the coming week. The staging will take place over
      three days and we
      have scheduled a �bon voyage� or �buen viaje�
      reception to send them off on Friday, October 1st.. They will
      depart for Mexico the next morning. Due to the tight schedule
      of their staging the Trainees will arrive at 8:00 when the
      reception is scheduled. However feel free to come earlier and
      socialize with other RPCVs if you wish. Snacks and refreshments
      (non-alcoholic) will be served. Other invitees and applicants
      looking to go to other countries will also attend so please make
      an effort to come and share your experiences with the next
      generation of PCVs. The reception will be at the home of Roger
      Chapin at 613 Harvest Glen Dr., Richardson. For directions take
      I-635 and exit north on Abrams (3 miles east of US 75). Drive
      about 1 mile north, turn right on Walnut St., go about 0.3 miles
      and turn left on Richland Park. Go 0.25 miles then turn right on
      Harvest Glen.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004

        Staging reception for Mexican bound trainees