FW: Silver Award

  • Burkholder, Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 8:33 AM
      Hello!

      I recently received an email from a Girl Scout who is working on her Silver
      award. She needs a speaker who could tell her a bit about their experience.

      The troop is meeting on Tuesday, October 5 in Colleyville. I do not know
      specifically how long the talk should be, but here are some of the questions
      that she would like for you to address:

      1) What is the Peace Corps?
      2) What was your experience like?
      3) What qualifications are needed to join?
      4) What do you do?
      5) How old do you have to be?

      At the office we have some materials that are helpful if you need some
      guidance on your presentation. Just let me know and I can mail you some
      information.

      Please email her at: laura@... if you are interested in sharing your
      experience with a Girl Scout troop.

      Thank you,
      Megan Burkholder
      Regional Recruiter
      Romania 2000-2002
      Phone: 214-253-5417 or 1800-424-8580, option 1, X-5417
      Fax: 214-253-5401
      www.peacecorps.gov