Reminder - South American Dinner

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004

      South American Dinner

      Date: Saturday, September 11, 2004
      Time: 5:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Hosted at Jim & Zarela Hamill's home
      4324 St. Andrews
      Irving 972-717-4128
      Jim and Zarela Hamill invite you to join them for �un noche
      andina� on
      Saturday, September 11 at 5:00 pm. Jim will prepare their famed
      Peruvian "antichucos." Zarela promises to have a big platter of
      beef empanadas to serve us along with
      authentic "Pisco Sours" � the famed Peruvian brandy drink
      from her native
      country. The dinner party may even include professional South
      American
      entertainment.
      If you can, please bring a salad or a dessert to share.
      Furthermore, if you want
      to drink an alcoholic beverage besides Pisco Sour, feel free to
      bring it along.
      Jim and Zarela live in the Las Colinas area of Central Irving,
      across the
      fairway on the golf course from the Four Seasons Resort. It is
      in a
      gated community but the gate is open until 6:00 pm. After 6:00
      pm, the gate
      code is "*1489#" or you can call to have them open it for you.
      Take Highway
      114 to the O�Conner Rd. Go west on O�Conner to Leland
      Boulevard.
      Follow Leland Boulevard and to Saint Andrews Boulevard. Make a
      right. Please RSVP by Sept 6th.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2004

        South American Dinner