Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] RSVP Needed by 8/6/04 for 9/11/04

  • hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004

      We forgot to include in the newsletter a September 6, 2004 RSVP date if you are planning to attend Jim and Zarela Hamill's "una noche andina" with RPCVs on Saturday, September 11 at 5 PM in their Las Colinas home.

      As we said in the newsletter, Jim is firing up the grill to prepare their famed Peruvian "antichucos." Zarela promises to have a big platter of beef empanadas to serve us along with authentic "Pisco Sours" – the famed Peruvian brandy drink from her native country. The dinner party may even include professional South American entertainment.

      Remember that if you can, please bring a salad or a dessert to share. Further, if you want to drink an alcoholic beverage besides Pisco Sour, bring it along too.

      Jim and Zarela live in the Las Colinas area of Central Irving, across the fairway on the golf course from the Four Seasons Resort. The address is  4324 St Andrews, Irving. 75038.

      Again, if you are coming, please RSVP to the Hamill's by SEPTEMBER 6 by calling JIM OR ZARELA AT 972-717-4128  OR EMAIL THEM AT : Zarela@....