Just Got Home

  • lightdrive420
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      Hello all,
      Just made it out of Senegal and moved here to Denton, TX. Thought I
      should drop a line and see who else is out there. Looks like you guys
      work with Hearts and Hammers quite a bit and I am looking to get into
      the community. Dont know how this works but I hope someone can get a
      hold of me soon. I would be very happy hear from folks.
      Thanks
      Ryan Light
      940-387-2624
      africalight@...