Dodgeball Game In Mesquite on August 4.

  • Michael Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004

      I know this is not job search related, but this will provide everyone an opportunity to get away for awhile. We are having a dodgeball game next week Wednesday August 4. This is our second game and last month we had about 20 people show up and it was alot of fun. We are going to try to hold a game on a monthly basis so if you cannot attend next weeks game be sure you visit our web site at www.dallasdodgeball.com Below are the details for the game. Hope to see you there.

      Dodgeball Game II

      Who: You and your friends, or your enemies.
      When:
      August 4th, 2004 (Wednesday)
      Where:
      Mesquite, Texas - Dunford Community Center (near 30 and LBJ about a mile down the road from Trophy Nissan) 1015 Green Canyon Dr, Mesquite Texas 75150 MAP
      Time:
      7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
      Bring: Athletic wear and a sportsmanlike attitude.
      Cost: An annual, one-time fee for a Dunford Participation Card - $5 for
      Mesquite residents and $10 for non-residents. The card is good for one year from date of purchase. Also, I am asking for $1 to $2 per player to cover the cost of renting the court.

      For additional information please go to:

      www.dallasdodgeball.com

      </< div>
      </< div>
      </< div>