Hot Job Opportunity

  • Ravelojaona, Dana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Message
      Just wanted to pass this along to anyone who might be interested. I believe that this was also listed in the latest issue of the Hotline. The posting says for DC but they are hiring for the Dallas area as well.

      Dana Ravelojaona
      Recruitment Coordinator
      Dallas Regional Peace Corps Office
      1-800-424-8580 opt. 1 ext.5412