Reminder - Summer Cookout

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2004

      Summer Cookout

      Date: Saturday, June 26, 2004
      Time: 5:00PM - 9:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      The NTPCA and the
      Dallas Peace Corps office has joined together for RPCVs to meet
      with Peace Corps nominees and applicants to discuss their
      experiences with those about to launch on their own
      international adventure; bring pictures if you can.
      Hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans and soft drinks
      will be provided. If you want something stronger it�s BYOB.
      Also, if you feel like bringing a dish from your country of
      service, you are welcome to do so, but it
      is entirely optional. You can come anytime after 5 p.m. and
      food served at 6:30. The cookout will be held at the home of
      Roger Chapin at 613 Harvest Glen Dr., Richardson, just north of
      the Richland Community College. Depending on the direction
      you�re coming from, exit I-635 3 miles east of US 75, on
      Abrams. Drive about 1 mile north, turn right on Walnut St., go
      about 0.3 mi and turn left on Richland Park 0.25 mi then turn
      right on Harvest Glen.
      For those coming from the north on US 75, exit left on Spring
      Valley, which
      turns into Centennial, to1.50 mi, turn right on Abrams. Drive
      0.50 mi and turn
      left on Park Bend 0.30 mi, turn right on Lois 0.40mi and then
      left on Harvest
      Glen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2004

        Summer Cookout