Reminder - Peace Corps Dinner

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2004

      Peace Corps Dinner

      Date: Saturday, May 22, 2004
      Time: 6:30PM - 9:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      On Saturday, May 22 we invite you to attend another Peace Corps
      Partnership dinners hosted by the North Texas Peace Corps
      Association. The menu will focus on the South Pacific and Asia
      region for our theme. Ed and Maria
      Hromatka will host the dinner at their home on 1513 Ridgetop
      Ct., Rockwall. Happy Hour is at 6:30 p.m. and dinner is at 7:30.
      RPCVs from the Asia � Pacific region are the cooks. Soft
      drinks, tea and coffee will be provided but you can bring your
      own beverage of choice.
      Tickets are $15.00 with a reservation and $25.00 at the door. To
      make a reservation, please call Brynne Sissom at (972) 650-9026
      or Kathy Carson
      (214) 378-9443.