Comedy Club in Ft. Worth: FREE

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2004
      For those interested in FREE tickets to the Hyena's Comedy Night Club
      in Ft. Worth Garrett Sauve has some tickets. Read on: I have 20 free
      tickets to Hyena's Comedy Night Club in Fort Worth for this upcoming
      Friday, April 23rd at 8:30 pm to see Chas Elstner If anyone would
      like to go, I can be reached at (817) 903-3859 or at
      gcsauve@...., and I will give out additional information
      about where we need to meet and at what time. Hyena's Comedy Night
      Club is located at 605 Houston Street in downtown Fort Worth. We
      will need to meet at about 7:45 to get in. There is a two drink
      minimum and for those who do not wish to drink, nonalcholic drinks
      are available.