Reminder - Happy Hour

    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 9, 2004

      Date: Thursday, April 15, 2004

      Message 2 of 29 , May 13, 2004

        Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

        Message 3 of 29 , May 18, 2004

          Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 10, 2004

            Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 15, 2004

              Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 8, 2004

                Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004

                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 13, 2004

                  Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004
                  Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                  The Ginger Man
                  2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                  Contact: Roger Chapin
                  972-234-2190
                • Crispin R.
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 14, 2004

                    Hi all,

                    Thought I'd put this out there.  There is a great need for Spanish speaking volunteers in Dallas right now.  The Dallas for Kerry group (http://www.dallasforkerry.com) is conducting voter registration drives.  The Martin Frost campaign (http://www.martinfrost.com/) is doing precinct by precinct canvassing.  (In the interest of bipartisanship I'm sure that the various republican campaigns could also use your time as well, although I don't know those web addresses.)  Also, Citizens for Election Protection is looking for bilingual election judges, clerks and pollwatchers (they will train) to ensure election fairness on polling day.

                    Of course all volunteers are welcome ... but Spanish speaking are especially needed!

                    Cheers!

                    - C

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 12 4:33 PM

                      Happy Hour

                      Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004
                      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                      Italian Italian Cafe
                      387 Las Colinas Blvd E
                      Irving, TX 75039
                      Contact: Roger Chapin
                      972-234-2190
                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 17 4:32 PM

                        Happy Hour

                        Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004

                        Message 11 of 29 , Nov 11, 2004

                          Happy Hour

                          Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004
                          Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                          Trinity Hall Pub
                          5321 E. Mockingbird Ln, Dallas
                          Contact: Roger Chapin
                          (972) 234-2190
                          Message 12 of 29 , Nov 16, 2004

                            Happy Hour

                            Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004

                            Message 13 of 29 , Dec 15, 2004

                              Happy Hour

                              Date: Thursday, December 16, 2004
                              Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                              Happy Hour
                              Italian Cafe
                              387 Las Colinas Blvd.
                              Irving
                              Contact:Roger Chapin
                              972-234-2190
                              Peace Corps calendars will be available.
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jan 13, 2005

                                Happy Hour

                                Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005
                                Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                Happy Hour
                                Gingerhouse
                                2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                                Contact Roger Chapin
                                972-234-2190
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jan 18, 2005

                                  Happy Hour

                                  Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 10, 2005

                                    Happy Hour

                                    Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005
                                    Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                    Happy Hour
                                    Two Rows
                                    5500 Greenville, Ave. Dallas
                                    Contact Roger Chapin
                                    972-234-2190
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Feb 15, 2005

                                      Happy Hour

                                      Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 21, 2005

                                        Happy Hour

                                        Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005
                                        Time: 6:30PM - 8:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                        Happy Hour at Gloria's, 5100 Belt Line, Addison
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 27, 2005

                                          Happy Hour

                                          Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Aug 18 4:32 PM