Reminder - Steering Committee Meeting

    Message 1 of 17 , May 2, 2003

      Date: Monday, May 5, 2003

      Message 2 of 17 , May 4, 2003

        Date: Monday, May 5, 2003

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 5, 2003

          Date: Monday, July 7, 2003

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 1, 2003

            Date: Monday, November 3, 2003

            5100 Belt Line Rd.
            Dallas
            Contact: Roger Chapin, 972-234-2190
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 29, 2003

              Steering Committee Meeting

              Date: Monday, January 5, 2004
              Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

              Steering Committee Meeting
              Enchiladas, 7050 Greenville Ave., Dallas
              Contact: Roger Chapin 972-234-2190
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 3, 2004

                Steering Committee Meeting

                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 29, 2004

                  Steering Committee Meeting

                  Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2004
                  Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                  Meeting Two Rows Brewery
                  5500 Greenville Ave.
                  Contact: Roger Chapin
                  972-234-2190
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 9, 2004

                    Steering Committee Meeting

                    Date: Monday, July 12, 2004
                    Time: 6:15PM - 8:15PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                    Meeting Two Rows Brewery
                    5500 Greenville Ave.
                    Contact: Roger Chapin
                    972-234-2190
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 31 4:32 PM

                      Steering Committee Meeting

                      Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2004
                      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                      Enchilada's
                      7050 Greenville Ave, Dallas
                      Contact Roger Chapin,
                      972-234-2190
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 6, 2004

                        Steering Committee Meeting

                        Date: Monday, September 13, 2004
                        Time: 6:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                        Borders Bookstore
                        Lover�s Lane & Greenville Ave.
                        Contact: Roger Chapin
                        (972) 234-2190
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 11, 2004

                          Steering Committee Meeting

                          Date: Monday, September 13, 2004
                          Time: 6:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                          Borders Bookstore
                          Lover�s Lane & Greenville Ave.
                          Contact: Roger Chapin
                          (972) 234-2190
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 25, 2004

                            Steering Committee Meeting

                            Date: Monday, November 1, 2004
                            Time: 6:30AM CST (GMT-06:00)

                            Borders Bookstore
                            Lover�s Lane & Greenville Ave.
                            Contact: Roger Chapin
                            (972) 234-2190
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 30, 2004

                              Steering Committee Meeting

                              Date: Monday, November 1, 2004
                              Time: 6:30AM CST (GMT-06:00)

                              Borders Bookstore
                              Lover�s Lane & Greenville Ave.
                              Contact: Roger Chapin
                              (972) 234-2190
                              Message 14 of 17 , Apr 25, 2005

                                Steering Committee Meeting

                                Date: Monday, May 2, 2005
                                Time: 6:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                Steering Committee
                                Borders Bookstore
                                Lovers Lane & Greenville Ave
                                Contact: Ed Hromatka,
                                214-564-7201 - cell
                                hromatka@...
                                Message 15 of 17 , Apr 30, 2005

                                  Steering Committee Meeting

                                  Date: Monday, May 2, 2005
                                  Time: 6:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                  Steering Committee
                                  Borders Bookstore
                                  Lovers Lane & Greenville Ave
                                  Contact: Ed Hromatka,
                                  214-564-7201 - cell
                                  hromatka@...
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jul 10, 2005

                                    Steering Committee Meeting

                                    Date: Monday, July 11, 2005
                                    Time: 6:30PM - 7:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                    Border's Book Store Lover's Lane at Greenville Ave, Dallas
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Jul 10, 2005

                                      Steering Committee Meeting

                                      Date: Monday, July 11, 2005