Move On Party - Saturday, February 21st @8:00 pm

  • Anna Treinies
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      Hey RPCV's,

      I'm having a "somewhat" political party on Saturday night and I thought that some of you might be interested in watching the MoveOn video and going to a party (all in one).  I have attached a flyer that provides more details but if you have trouble opening it you can check out www.moveon.org  and/or send an e-mail to get directions.  Maybe I will see some of you on Saturday or at the Happy Hour on Thursday.  Cheers.

      Anna Treinies

      Say �good-bye� to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial offer!