Archival project

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Sorry, I forgot to mention the time is at 7:00p.m.

      For those of you who expressed interest in the oral history/archival
      project of the Peace Corps experience, Bob Klein will arrive in
      Dallas on Tuesday and stay through Thursday to meet and discuss the
      project. We will meet in the coffee shop area of Borders Book store
      located on the corner of Lovers Lane and Greenville, immediately east
      of Hwy. 75. Bob will be there both Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. If
      that does not work out for you please contact Bob directly at
      ayzee@... or call him at 520-977-2120 to make other
      arrangements. Hope to see you there.
      Roger Chapin