Presentation on Nonviolent Communication (ala Marshall Rosenberg)

  • J.C. Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hey Y'all !

      I am posting some information about a STUDY GROUP that is forming
      fast! Have you ever heard of Marshall Rosenberg?

      There is a preview presentation of this Group taking place on
      Monday, January 12th in Dallas (about a mile from Inwood Rd & Cedar
      Springs.) I think I am going for sure…but wanted to share the info
      with you - in case any of you would like to check it out too.

      Looks like a good program for CAREER, RELATIONSHIPS, and SPIRITUAL
      LIFE!

      The details are below, if you are into it….

      NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION: A Language of Life

      Can you imagine connecting with the human spirit in each person in
      ANY situation?

      Can you imagine everyone's needs being met through compassionate
      giving?

      INTRODUCTION night - Monday, January 12, 2004, 7-8:30 pm
      STUDY GROUP - begins Monday, January 26, 2004, 7-9:30 pm

      12-week group, cost $150, payment plan and limited scholarships
      available.

      The workshop will be facilitated by Judith Stuart-Coale.
      Source material is Marshall Rosenberg's book,
      NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION: A Language of Life

      For more information visit

      http://ww.clenrichment.org/calendar.htm

      www.clenrichment.org

      6115 Denton Drive