Reminder - Happy Hour

    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 16, 2003

      Date: Thursday, December 18, 2003

      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 8, 2004

        Date: Thursday, January 15, 2004

        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 16, 2004

          Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004

          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 18, 2004

            Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004

            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 11, 2004

              Date: Thursday, March 18, 2004

              Message 6 of 29 , Apr 9 1:56 AM

                Date: Thursday, April 15, 2004

                Message 7 of 29 , May 13, 2004

                  Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

                  Message 8 of 29 , May 18, 2004

                    Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

                    Message 9 of 29 , Jun 10, 2004

                      Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 15, 2004

                        Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 8, 2004

                          Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 13, 2004

                            Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004
                            Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                            The Ginger Man
                            2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                            Contact: Roger Chapin
                            972-234-2190
                          • Crispin R.
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 14, 2004

                              Hi all,

                              Thought I'd put this out there.  There is a great need for Spanish speaking volunteers in Dallas right now.  The Dallas for Kerry group (http://www.dallasforkerry.com) is conducting voter registration drives.  The Martin Frost campaign (http://www.martinfrost.com/) is doing precinct by precinct canvassing.  (In the interest of bipartisanship I'm sure that the various republican campaigns could also use your time as well, although I don't know those web addresses.)  Also, Citizens for Election Protection is looking for bilingual election judges, clerks and pollwatchers (they will train) to ensure election fairness on polling day.

                              Of course all volunteers are welcome ... but Spanish speaking are especially needed!

                              Cheers!

                              - C

                              Do you Yahoo!?
                              Message 14 of 29 , Aug 12, 2004

                                Happy Hour

                                Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004
                                Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                Italian Italian Cafe
                                387 Las Colinas Blvd E
                                Irving, TX 75039
                                Contact: Roger Chapin
                                972-234-2190
                                Message 15 of 29 , Aug 17, 2004

                                  Happy Hour

                                  Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Nov 11, 2004

                                    Happy Hour

                                    Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004
                                    Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                    Trinity Hall Pub
                                    5321 E. Mockingbird Ln, Dallas
                                    Contact: Roger Chapin
                                    (972) 234-2190
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Nov 16, 2004

                                      Happy Hour

                                      Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Dec 15, 2004

                                        Happy Hour

                                        Date: Thursday, December 16, 2004
                                        Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                        Happy Hour
                                        Italian Cafe
                                        387 Las Colinas Blvd.
                                        Irving
                                        Contact:Roger Chapin
                                        972-234-2190
                                        Peace Corps calendars will be available.
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jan 13, 2005

                                          Happy Hour

                                          Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005
                                          Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                          Happy Hour
                                          Gingerhouse
                                          2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                                          Contact Roger Chapin
                                          972-234-2190
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jan 18, 2005

                                            Happy Hour

                                            Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Feb 10, 2005

                                              Happy Hour

                                              Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005
                                              Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                              Happy Hour
                                              Two Rows
                                              5500 Greenville, Ave. Dallas
                                              Contact Roger Chapin
                                              972-234-2190
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Feb 15, 2005

                                                Happy Hour

                                                Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Jul 21, 2005

                                                  Happy Hour

                                                  Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005
                                                  Time: 6:30PM - 8:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                                  Happy Hour at Gloria's, 5100 Belt Line, Addison
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Jul 27, 2005

                                                    Happy Hour

                                                    Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005

                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Aug 18, 2005