Reminder - Happy Hour

    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 11, 2003

      Date: Thursday, December 18, 2003

      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 16, 2003

        Date: Thursday, December 18, 2003

        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 8, 2004

          Date: Thursday, January 15, 2004

          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 16, 2004

            Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004

            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 18, 2004

              Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004

              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 11 4:32 PM

                Date: Thursday, March 18, 2004

                Message 7 of 29 , Apr 9, 2004

                  Date: Thursday, April 15, 2004

                  Message 8 of 29 , May 13, 2004

                    Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

                    Message 9 of 29 , May 18, 2004

                      Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 10, 2004

                        Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

                        Message 11 of 29 , Jun 15, 2004

                          Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 8, 2004

                            Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 13, 2004

                              Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004
                              Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                              The Ginger Man
                              2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                              Contact: Roger Chapin
                              972-234-2190
                            • Crispin R.
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jul 14, 2004

                                Hi all,

                                Thought I'd put this out there.  There is a great need for Spanish speaking volunteers in Dallas right now.  The Dallas for Kerry group (http://www.dallasforkerry.com) is conducting voter registration drives.  The Martin Frost campaign (http://www.martinfrost.com/) is doing precinct by precinct canvassing.  (In the interest of bipartisanship I'm sure that the various republican campaigns could also use your time as well, although I don't know those web addresses.)  Also, Citizens for Election Protection is looking for bilingual election judges, clerks and pollwatchers (they will train) to ensure election fairness on polling day.

                                Of course all volunteers are welcome ... but Spanish speaking are especially needed!

                                Cheers!

                                - C

                                Do you Yahoo!?
                                Message 15 of 29 , Aug 12, 2004

                                  Happy Hour

                                  Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004
                                  Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                  Italian Italian Cafe
                                  387 Las Colinas Blvd E
                                  Irving, TX 75039
                                  Contact: Roger Chapin
                                  972-234-2190
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Aug 17, 2004

                                    Happy Hour

                                    Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Nov 11, 2004

                                      Happy Hour

                                      Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004
                                      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                      Trinity Hall Pub
                                      5321 E. Mockingbird Ln, Dallas
                                      Contact: Roger Chapin
                                      (972) 234-2190
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Nov 16, 2004

                                        Happy Hour

                                        Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Dec 15, 2004

                                          Happy Hour

                                          Date: Thursday, December 16, 2004
                                          Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                          Happy Hour
                                          Italian Cafe
                                          387 Las Colinas Blvd.
                                          Irving
                                          Contact:Roger Chapin
                                          972-234-2190
                                          Peace Corps calendars will be available.
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jan 13, 2005

                                            Happy Hour

                                            Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005
                                            Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                            Happy Hour
                                            Gingerhouse
                                            2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                                            Contact Roger Chapin
                                            972-234-2190
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Jan 18, 2005

                                              Happy Hour

                                              Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Feb 10, 2005

                                                Happy Hour

                                                Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005
                                                Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                                Happy Hour
                                                Two Rows
                                                5500 Greenville, Ave. Dallas
                                                Contact Roger Chapin
                                                972-234-2190
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Feb 15, 2005

                                                  Happy Hour

                                                  Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Jul 21, 2005

                                                    Happy Hour

                                                    Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005
                                                    Time: 6:30PM - 8:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                                    Happy Hour at Gloria's, 5100 Belt Line, Addison
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Jul 27, 2005

                                                      Happy Hour

                                                      Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005

                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Aug 18, 2005