Reminder - NTPCA Christmas Party

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003

      NTPCA Christmas Party

      Date: Saturday, December 6, 2003
      Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
      Contact:Gary Zimny 214-357-8337
      Join with Returned and Prospective Volunteers, their family,
      staff, and friends to join to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah,
      Solstice &Boxing Day. We are partying at the home of Gary and
      Judy on Saturday December 6th starting at 7:00pm. The address
      is 3839 Valley Lawn Place. From the intersection of Royal Lane
      and Midway Road in Dallas go west on Royal 5 blocks to Rosser
      and go right,
      second street is Valley Lawn, go left, it's the second house on
      the right. Please bring 3 non-perishable food items for our Food
      Bank collection, and a covered dish from your country of service
      (or wherever including take-out) for our dinner banquet, and
      BYOB.