Reminder - NTPCA Christmas Party

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003

      NTPCA Christmas Party

      Date: Saturday, December 6, 2003
      Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
      Contact:Gary Zimny 214-357-8337
      Bring a covered dish from your country of service & BYOB
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003

        NTPCA Christmas Party

        Date: Saturday, December 6, 2003
        Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

        3839 Valley Lawn Place, Dallas
        Contact:Gary Zimny 214-357-8337
        Join with Returned and Prospective Volunteers, their family,
        staff, and friends to join to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah,
        Solstice &Boxing Day. We are partying at the home of Gary and
        Judy on Saturday December 6th starting at 7:00pm. The address
        is 3839 Valley Lawn Place. From the intersection of Royal Lane
        and Midway Road in Dallas go west on Royal 5 blocks to Rosser
        and go right,
        second street is Valley Lawn, go left, it's the second house on
        the right. Please bring 3 non-perishable food items for our Food
        Bank collection, and a covered dish from your country of service
        (or wherever including take-out) for our dinner banquet, and
        BYOB.