RE: [N Tx Peace Corps] Negative publicity about the Peace Corps

  • Gabriel, Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      I may have missed this in a previous email. Here is a former RPCV
      (Guatemala) who is currently reporting in Iraq:

      http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/content/coxnet/iraq/story/lkaplow.html

      And here is a list of his previous Cox News Service Reports during the war
      in Iraq:

      http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/content/coxnet/iraq/story/cox_stories.ht
      ml#kaplow

      Thanks.

      Richard Gabriel
      Budget Analyst, SW Service Center
      (214) 880-7060
      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better
      Find out how <<http://www.americorps.org/>>