Reminder - The Taste of Latin Ameican Dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003

      The Taste of Latin Ameican Dinner

      Date: Saturday, October 18, 2003
      Time: 6:00PM - 10:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      The Fall International Dinner will be held Saturday October
      18th, from 6 to 10
      pm at Jerry and Susan Hamm's, 5235 Monticello Street, Dallas.
      Come for
      drinks/happy hour at 6; dinner will be served at 7. It is an
      evening to sample Latin American food and raise money for Peace
      Corps Partnership and our projects. BYOB. This is our 6th year
      for our local group to host an International Dinner. Those of
      you who have attended in the past know there is always plenty of
      food and these dinners are a lot of fun. Kathy Carson will be
      the point person for this dinner. Tickets are $15.00 per person
      in advance, or $25.00 at the door. Reserved tickets can be paid
      for at the door the night of the dinner. The Hamm's are between
      Central Expressway and Greenville on Moniticello, south of
      Mockingbird.