Reminder - Happy Hour

    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 19, 2003

      Date: Thursday, August 21, 2003

      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 18, 2003

        Date: Thursday, November 20, 2003

        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 11, 2003

          Date: Thursday, December 18, 2003

          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 16, 2003

            Date: Thursday, December 18, 2003

            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 8, 2004

              Date: Thursday, January 15, 2004

              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 16, 2004

                Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004

                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 18, 2004

                  Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004

                  Message 8 of 29 , Mar 11, 2004

                    Date: Thursday, March 18, 2004

                    Message 9 of 29 , Apr 9, 2004

                      Date: Thursday, April 15, 2004

                      Message 10 of 29 , May 13, 2004

                        Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

                        Message 11 of 29 , May 18, 2004

                          Date: Thursday, May 20, 2004

                          Message 12 of 29 , Jun 10, 2004

                            Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jun 15, 2004

                              Date: Thursday, June 17, 2004

                              Message 14 of 29 , Jul 8, 2004

                                Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004

                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 13, 2004

                                  Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004
                                  Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                  The Ginger Man
                                  2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                                  Contact: Roger Chapin
                                  972-234-2190
                                • Crispin R.
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 14, 2004

                                    Hi all,

                                    Thought I'd put this out there.  There is a great need for Spanish speaking volunteers in Dallas right now.  The Dallas for Kerry group (http://www.dallasforkerry.com) is conducting voter registration drives.  The Martin Frost campaign (http://www.martinfrost.com/) is doing precinct by precinct canvassing.  (In the interest of bipartisanship I'm sure that the various republican campaigns could also use your time as well, although I don't know those web addresses.)  Also, Citizens for Election Protection is looking for bilingual election judges, clerks and pollwatchers (they will train) to ensure election fairness on polling day.

                                    Of course all volunteers are welcome ... but Spanish speaking are especially needed!

                                    Cheers!

                                    - C

                                    Do you Yahoo!?
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Aug 12, 2004

                                      Happy Hour

                                      Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004
                                      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                      Italian Italian Cafe
                                      387 Las Colinas Blvd E
                                      Irving, TX 75039
                                      Contact: Roger Chapin
                                      972-234-2190
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Aug 17, 2004

                                        Happy Hour

                                        Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Nov 11, 2004

                                          Happy Hour

                                          Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004
                                          Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                          Trinity Hall Pub
                                          5321 E. Mockingbird Ln, Dallas
                                          Contact: Roger Chapin
                                          (972) 234-2190
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Nov 16, 2004

                                            Happy Hour

                                            Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Dec 15, 2004

                                              Happy Hour

                                              Date: Thursday, December 16, 2004
                                              Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                              Happy Hour
                                              Italian Cafe
                                              387 Las Colinas Blvd.
                                              Irving
                                              Contact:Roger Chapin
                                              972-234-2190
                                              Peace Corps calendars will be available.
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Jan 13, 2005

                                                Happy Hour

                                                Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005
                                                Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                                Happy Hour
                                                Gingerhouse
                                                2718 Boll Street, Dallas
                                                Contact Roger Chapin
                                                972-234-2190
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Jan 18, 2005

                                                  Happy Hour

                                                  Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Feb 10, 2005

                                                    Happy Hour

                                                    Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005
                                                    Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CST (GMT-06:00)

                                                    Happy Hour
                                                    Two Rows
                                                    5500 Greenville, Ave. Dallas
                                                    Contact Roger Chapin
                                                    972-234-2190
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Feb 15, 2005

                                                      Happy Hour

                                                      Date: Thursday, February 17, 2005

                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Jul 21, 2005

                                                        Happy Hour

                                                        Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005
                                                        Time: 6:30PM - 8:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

                                                        Happy Hour at Gloria's, 5100 Belt Line, Addison
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Jul 27, 2005

                                                          Happy Hour

                                                          Date: Thursday, July 28, 2005

                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Aug 18, 2005