Reminder - Summer cook out

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003

      Summer cook out

      Date: Saturday, August 9, 2003
      Time: 5:00PM - 10:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Join us for a summer cook out on Saturday, August 9th. The
      NTPCA and the Dallas Peace Corps office has joined together for
      RPCVs to meet with Peace Corps invitees and applicants to
      discuss your experiences with those about to launch on their own
      international adventure. (Bring pictures if you can).
      Hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans and soft drinks
      will be provided. If you want something stronger it�s BYOB.
      Also, if you feel like bringing a dish from your country of
      service you are welcome to do so, but it is entirely optional.
      Feel free to come anytime after 5 p.m. The grill will be fired
      up around 6:30. Plan for a fun and relaxed evening. The cook
      out will be held at the home of Roger Chapin at 613 Harvest Glen
      Dr., Richardson, just north of the Richland Community College.
      Depending on the direction people come from exit I-635 3 miles
      east of US 75, on Abrams. Drive about 1 mile north, turn left
      on Walnut St., go about 0.3 mi and turn left on Richland Park
      0.25 mi then turn right on Harvest Glen 0.30 mi. For those
      coming from the north on US 75, exit right on Spring Valley
      which turns into Centennial 1.50 mi, turn right on Abrams. Drive
      0.50 mi and turn left on Park Bend 0.30 mi, turn right on Lois
      0.40mi and then left on Harvest Glen.