I have moved

  • ashley spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2003
      Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that
      I have moved to Atlanta, Georgia. Please remove
      me from your list. If anyone knows any similar
      groups in Atanta, please let me know. I am
      anxious to get involved. Thanks again for your
      help. I hope everyone had a safe and fun fourth
      of July. Good luck with your Guadalupe trip and
      camp out.
      Ashley Fairleigh
      --- North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2003

        Guadalupe River Tube Trip & Camp Out

        Date: Saturday, July 19, 2003
        Time: All Day

        Spend the weekend with RPCVs, our families and friends from all
        over (and
        out of) the State of Texas. Jerry Hamm is organizing this fun
        float trip
        gathering of Southwest region RPCVs and friends of Peace Corps.
        We will rent
        inner tubes and float down the Guadalupe River. The Guadalupe is
        always cool
        and refreshing. Much of the river is lined with tall trees that
        provide a
        lot of shade while floating (but do bring your sunscreen to be
        on the safe
        side). Saturday night we will be tent camping at Whitewater
        Sports (2 blocks from Abbott�s). Whitewater has 65 acres of
        campgrounds. The cabins at Abbott�s are not far from where we
        will be camping if you are not tent camping.Saturday