Reminder - Diverse Dinners

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 2:10 PM

      Diverse Dinners

      Date: Saturday, April 26, 2003
      Time: 4:00PM - 8:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      The spring Peace Corps Partnership Fund Raising Dinner will be
      Saturday, April
      26 in Fort Worth. Multi-ethnic dishes from Peace Corps Countries
      of Service is
      the theme. Cooks will come from the steering committee and other
      lucky RPCVs
      to insure a wide variety of food from around the world. Sharon
      and Garret
      Whitney are the hosts. Garret served in Liberia from 1967-1969.
      Their address
      is 2225 Mistletoe Ave., Fort Worth, 76116. Becky Toomay, Morocco
      1999-
      2001 is the point person for this dinner. Becky will take
      reservations to be paid
      at the door beginning April 1. Tickets are $15.00 per person.
      Her phone number
      is 214-373-4555 and e-mail btoomay@....
      Each year the proceeds from the dinners go toward funding a
      Peace Corps
      Partnership project. This years projects are featured on page 3
      of this newsletter.
      Those in attendance at the annual meeting review and select the
      project or
      projects to fund. The goal of the NT PCA is to contribute
      between $1,500 and
      $2,000 towards these projects annually.
      Please consider inviting friends to come to Cowtown with you for
      some really
      good and very different foods. I, personally, have not heard of
      anyone going
      away hungry or saying the food was terrible. Most say, �This
      is great food. Why
      haven�t we tried it before?� $15.00 per person is a
      bargain for an evening of
      interesting food and even more interesting people. See you
      there!
      Directions: Take I-30 West and drive past gorgeous, outstanding
      and scenic
      downtown Fort Worth (on your right). Exit I-30 at Forest Park
      Boulevard. Turn
      left (South) onto Forest Park Boulevard. Go through lights at
      Vickery Blvd,
      Rosedale and Mistletoe Boulevard. When you see Mistletoe
      Boulevard, you will
      proceed three more streets to Mistletoe Avenue. Turn left at
      Mistletoe Avenue.
      It is the first house on your right. We are on the corner of
      Forest Park Blvd and
      Mistletoe Avenue (South East Corner).

      Diverse Dinners
      PC Projects Fundraiser