Steering Committee Meeting and Party, 3/2/2014, 4:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2014
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group

      Title: Steering Committee Meeting and Party

      Date: Sunday March 2, 2014
      Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Ozonas Grill at 4615 Greenville Ave -- a couple bl;ocks north of Mocking Bird Lane
      Notes: Gather as we drink some beer or wine and plan our spring events. Everyone -- RPCVs, friends and partners -- welcomed!

      Weather permitting, we will be on the patio in front.

      They serve the best Chile Rellenos in town!

      For menu, see http://www.ozonagrill.com/page/menu

      Privacy | Terms
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2014