Room for one more.

  • Robert Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013
      Hi gang, last cooking email I promise!

      Thanks to all the volunteers who have stepped up, we're down to one last cooking spot. We just need one more main dish to serve 15-20 people and our roster will be complete!

      We're going to have dishes from Morocco, Mongolia, Cambodia, Panama, Ecuador, and a several other countries. Here's your chance to add your country and story to the list of dishes people will be marveling over.

      Shoot me a note if you'd like to fill our last spot for us and get into the dinner for free!

      Thanks,
      Rob
      314-795-9778