International Dinner Promotion

  • Robert Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013
    Hi everyone,
    The international dinner is just around the corner, this coming Saturday at 6pm in Richardson. This event is open to the public and is a great benefit to our local  Peace Corps volunteers in the field, so the more people we can get to attend, the better! Can you help us get the word out?

    Facebook:
    Feel free to copy and paste the text below as a status update to let your friends and family know about the event!

    "Do you like good food? How about good causes? If so, you'll definitely want to join me for the North Texas Peace Corps Association´╗┐'s annual Fall International Dinner! There will be ethnic dishes from all over the world along with lots of great conversation with fellow travelers, all held in an award winning home garden in Richardson. Plus, it's all for a great cause! The $20 entrance donation helps support the Peace Corps projects of North Texas volunteers currently serving abroad! If you're interested, please click here for more details and to RSVP: http://www.evite.com/l/6s9BgPqmBg"

    Email:
    All you have to do to invite your friends and co-workers via email is provide them with this link: http://www.evite.com/l/6s9BgPqmBg It has all the details and points of contact.

    Post-it/Community Board:
    If you have access to a community/work bulletin board, print off a copy of the attached flyer and pin it up!

    Yourself:
    If you'd like to come, but haven't RSVP'd yet, here's the place to do it! http://www.evite.com/l/6s9BgPqmBg

    Thanks!
    -Rob Phelan