Quickest spatula in Texas?

  • Robert Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013
      Just a quick reminder, we've got only three slots left in our cooking crew for the International Dinner. We need 1 main dish, 1 side, and 1 dessert. Cooks get to attend the dinner for free, help current volunteers in the field, and have the satisfaction of sharing a small part of their host country with our Dallas community.

      Shoot me an email if you'd like to reserve one of the spots before they're gone!

      Thanks,
      Rob Phelan
      Morocco 04-06