Are you an awesome cook? Show us!

  • Robert Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      Hi Gang!
      By now most of you should have received an invite to the International Dinner on the 12th. Please feel free to forward the invitation on to any family and friends that might like to come, but in the mean time, how would you like to get in for free?

      Returned Peace Corps Volunteers will be preparing the food for this event, and we're still a few cooks short. The good news is that the cooks eat free and you've still got a chance to claim your spot! Here's what we've got left:

      1 Main Dish Cook
      3 Side Dish Cooks
      3 Dessert Cooks

      Each cook needs to prepare 15-20 servings of their dish, side or dessert to make sure we have enough food.

      Last year there were a ton of people, and only about half of them Peace Corps. This is a great opportunity for you to share your favorite meals and treats from your country of service with a wide audience. We're not locking it down to any one region this year, so everyone is welcome to participate.

      If you're interested in being one cooks this year, or have any questions about it please reply to me directly and we'll get you taken care of.

      Thanks!
      Rob Phelan
      Morocco 04-06
      314-795-9778