Dallas Monthly Happy Hour at The Gingerman, 9/26/2013, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group

      Title: Dallas Monthly Happy Hour at The Gingerman

      Date: Thursday September 26, 2013
      Time: 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: The Gingerman, 2718 Boll St Dallas, TX (in Uptown Dallas)
      Notes: This has been one of the RPCVs most popular happy hour places; so we are going back. Bring your friends with you.

      Weather permitting, we will be meeting in the back patio.

      The pub is two blocks west of McKinney Avenue. (Street parking tends to be more plentiful to the west or north of The Gingerman.)

      Its web site is http://dallas.gingermanpub.com/

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy