Happy Hour Times

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013
      Please note that this Thursday's Happy Hour at the Gingerman will begin at 6:00 pm, not 1:00 pm as stated in the announcement. Our Yahoo site has taken to unilaterally adjusting our posted times to GMT settings. Our apologies for this error.  Anyone showing up at 1:00 pm please hold a table until the rest of the group arrives at 6:00 pm.

      Thanks