Hearts and Hammers Annual House Fix-up, 9/21/2013, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013

      Title: Hearts and Hammers Annual House Fix-up

      Date: Saturday September 21, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: 4160 Clark College Dr., in South Dallas (near Paul Quinn College)
      Notes: Grab your paintbrushes, scrapers, ladders and a bundle of energy and get ready for HEARTS AND HAMMERS 2013! We will once again celebrate our commitment to sharing our skills with others and making the world a better place on our workday, Saturday September 21, 2013, 7:30am.

      Hearts and Hammers is an all volunteer organization founded by Dallas RPCV Bob Walker in 1984 to assist elderly and disabled Dallas homeowners. Throughout the year the H&H Planning Council works with the City of Dallas to identify homeowners who need assistance to keep their homes exteriors within city code. H&H gathers materials, volunteer teams and resources, each team chooses a house and does the needed-and much appreciated work-once a year on workday.

      This year our North Texas Peace Corps Association house is at 4160 Clark College Dr., in South Dallas near Paul Quinn College. Our homeowner is Mrs. Jennifer Peterson, who is disabled due to nerve damage.
      Please bring paint brushes, scrapers, plastic milk cartons, and water. Ladders and small tools are also needed if you have them.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013
        Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps Yahoo Group

        Title: Hearts and Hammers Annual House Fix-up

        Date: Saturday September 21, 2013
        Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
[...]

        Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy