International Dinner: October 12 at 6 PM

  • North_Texas_Peace_Corps-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      Have you marked your calendar?

      Our autumn International Dinner and Fundraiser for the Peace Corps Partnership program will be Saturday, October 12 at 6 PM at lovely home and patio (and statue of David) of Carl Youngberg & David McNair at 309 North Waterview in Richardson.

      Evites are coming soon for you to respond.

      Requested donation is $20 if made in advance.

      All friends and relatives invited. Drag all your buddies with you!

      Bring your own alcoholic beverages; soft drinks and water will be provided. Happy Hour is at 6 PM; dinner at 7 PM.

      (The first nine cooks who volunteer bring a main dish from their Peace Corps country, a side dish or a dessert for 15 or more people are admitted free. A separate message will provide more directions for would-be cooks.)

      If you need more information, contact Rob Phelan at robertjphelan@....