Steering Committee Meeting -- 5 PM on Sept. 8, 9/8/2013, 12:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 10:01 AM

      Title: Steering Committee Meeting -- 5 PM on Sept. 8

      Date: Sunday September 8, 2013
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location:  Fort Worth Flying Saucer, 111 E Third St @ Commerce, Fort Worth, TX 76102
      Notes: At our bimonthly Steering Committee meetings, we informally drink a wine or beer as we plan our future NTPCA events. Everyone who is interested is welcomed to come and join in. In particular, this month we will be planning our International Dinner on October 12 in Richardson which is our semi-annual fund raiser for the Peace corps Partnership program. After we complete our short planning session, we will then resume our party and have our monthly happy hour around 6 PM