PC Office of 3rd Goal and Returned Volunteer Services

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013

      If you are having difficulty viewing this email properly, please click here:
      http://www.industrymailout.com/Industry/View.aspx?id=472792&q=619535612&qz=4da465
      Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services
      Monday, August 05, 2013

      Hello RPCV Groups,
      We’ve recently heard from some RPCV groups that you’d appreciate content from us to use in your newsletters and other digital communications.  In response to this request, we’ve created promotional materials for you to use to inform your members of the two exciting August RPCV events detailed below.  We invite you to use these materials to spread the word about these opportunities to your members however you see fit.
      First, registration is open for the inaugural Third Goal Mobilization Summit.  This event, taking place from August 23-24, 2013 in Washington, D.C., brings RPCVs together to exchange ideas and acquire new tools to help Americans better understand their countries of service. Thank you for all of your feedback on the Summit content. We’ve used your input to shape the schedule.  Recognizing the important role of RPCV groups, we’ve invited NPCA (National Peace Corps Association) to lead our Summit session entitled RPCV Groups as Third Goal Multipliers.  We know this session along with the many others will produce great outcomes and we’ll be sure to share the takeaways with you following the event.
      Second, RPCVs are also invited to register for the National RPCV Career Conference, taking place in Washington, D.C. from August 19-22, 2013 just before the Third Goal Mobilization Summit.  This four-day conference will provide RPCVs with practical knowledge and skills to help them stand out in today’s workforce.
      Thank you for your support in making these events a success!  As always, please feel free to reach out if there is any support we can offer.
      Warmly,
      Meleia Egger
      Peace Corps | RPCV Group Liaison | Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services thirdgoal@...
      Follow us on Twitter: @PCThirdGoal, #rpcvsummit, #rpcvconf

      www.peacecorps.gov/thirdgoal
      Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services
      1111 20th St. NW
      Washington, DC 20526
      This email was created and delivered using Industry Mailout