July 13 -- OUR SUMMER POOL PARTY

  • Ed and Maria Hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 1:57 PM
      SUMMER POOL PARTY

      Our summer pool party is again  being hosted by Tim Chaney (RPCV/Botswana) and Dan Hall at their home in North
      Dallas on Saturday, July 13 at 4 P.M..

      The pool is full of water, the weather is bound to be hot,  and the grill will be fired up.  So bring some meat or vegetables to burn, and a side dish, and share as you want.  Bring your own alcoholic drinks.  Soft drinks and icy coolers will be provided.

      Children are welcome!

      So are jarts, croquet, and frisbees.

      NOTE: Parking is limited, so please park across Royal Lane on St. Judes Dr.

      The address is 7044 Royal Lane, Dallas TX 75230, and Tim's phone number is 214-502-9426.

      Come one, come all, for a wet and fun afternoon and early evening!