FW Potluck

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Hi everyone!  Annie Sankey will be hosting a potluck at her house on Saturday, June 8th.  It is a casual come-and-go from 6:30 to 8:30. Annie will provide a main dish and some drinks.  She ask that guests bring a dish and additional drinks.  Annie's address is:

      820 W 5th Street
      Fort Worth, TX 76107

      Her phone number is 214-734-2456.

      She hopes to see you there!

      -Erin

    • annierenee2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
        Hello Everyone-

        My apologies for the following announcement but we will not be able to host the potluck dinner on Saturday June 8th so this event has been cancelled.

        Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

        Annie