Please RSVP: This Saturday's PCV Nomination Potluck

  • Robert Phelan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 9:19 AM
      Hi Everyone! Hope you're all enjoying this bit of good weather we're having before summer officially rolls in!

      I wanted to drop quick reminder and RSVP request for this Saturday's PCV/Nomination Party and Potluck. This event is open to all, and we encourage you to invite any friends and family who might want to learn more about the Peace Corps. We'll have prospective PCVs, their families, RPCVs and recruiters/staff from the Peace Corps office here in Dallas. There won't be a better time to get for potential applicants to get different perspectives on what it's like to serve. It's also a great opportunity for us as RPCVs to give the nominees and their families some peace of mind about the amazing adventure that the next two years holds for them.

      Oh yeah, and there will be awesome food, so there's that too! :)

      Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested, they'll be able to use the RSVP link below.

      Thanks all!
      -Rob

      Sat, May 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM

      WHERE: