Join us for our next NTPCA Steering Committee at 4 PM on Sunday, May 5

  • Ed and Maria Hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013

      Steering Committee Next Sunday at 4 PM

      Please join us at our next Steering Committee meeting on Sunday, May 5 at 4:00 PM. We’ll meet at

      Ozonas Grill and Bar, 4615 Greenville Avenue, Dallas to plan our summer activities, celebrate our recent activities,

      and, perhaps most importantly, drink a few beers.  Meet us on the patio, weather permitting.

      By the way, Ozonas has the best chile rellenos in North Texas.  .

      Please note we do not have an Executive Board; we only have a “Steering Committee” that is open to anyone.

      In other  words, you do not have to be elected to participate. For example, we do not have a President; we merely have

      a ”Facilitator.” Like the round table in Camelot, everyone who desires to take part has a voice. So come and join us.

      For more info, call Gary at (214) 357-8337 or Ed at (214) 564-7201.